Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friends=Love

So... I'm not sure how many people are going to get to read this, because I cannot at this moment log into facebook to do all the sharey kind of things I like to do.  BUT, for those of you who love me enough to check anyway, I wanted to say how grateful I am to all of you.  Friends, family, friends who I consider my family..... framily? You're so great.  I get caught up sometimes in all the junk in my life and feel like I'm just drowning in all of it, and you're so wonderful with your love and support.  You may not think you help that much, but you do.  I read about some of you who have these struggles and trials and you don't stop, you don't quit, you work with all you've got to get through them and still keep up with every day life. Esteban, you're a rockstar, Breezi, you're Superwoman.  Melissa, I don't think you read this, but you're an inspiration.  Those I didn't mention by name, this applies to you, too.  There's so much that I absolutely could not do without each and every one of you.  There's a lot more that I could do, but it wouldn't be nearly as fun.  Anyway.... Love you!

1 comment: