Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Post Number First!

So I'm not really sure how to start this off without sounding like a member of People Who Have Never Blogged Anonymous, (PWHNBA??) so I'll just get that part out of the way right now. I have a wonderful husband, Ben, and three beautiful, brilliant, amazing kids. (Dubbed the Tres Carrollitos as of less than an hour ago) I am excessively parenthetical, so bear with me. Mari's the ringleader of the group. Six years old and way too clever for anyone's good, she doesn't leave anyone guessing on what she's thinking. Or what Adam's thinking, and she's offered her services as an infant translator for Asa as well.  Adam is generally content to let Mari be bossy, but when he's had enough, boy do we all know it! He loves any toy he can build with, and more particularly, break down again.  Asa, well... Asa's got us all wrapped around his little drooly fingers.  At the bottom of the totem pole, but close to the top of the height chart is Coleman. A Great Dane with a lot of love, and oh-so-little brainpower. He's taught me a lot about how little IQ is actually required to breathe, bark and eat. ... Rocks.  I love Coleman more than he is stupid, (and that is devotion, let me tell you) Coleman is Asa's best friend, and then we have the cat, Edgar.  I don't like cats. I've never liked cats except for a few notable exceptions. Edgar has fangs that come down past his mouth far enough that in scratching his chin you're likely to scratch your fingers off, and an attitude bigger than Coleman.  He's secretly a softie, though, and sits on people's laps and purrs when they're having a bad day.  Awwww.... I think that pretty much covers us all.








No comments:

Post a Comment